Last pictures I took of Mack

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I finally got the last pictures I took of Mack back today. I forgot they were in there almost cried. I thought maybe some of you would like to see them.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thanks, I wish things could have worked out for all of us. It was his birthday today he was 1 years old. I called the guy and asked about him he said he's doing ok just a little depressed.

nedim

Julie, you're such a good person for doing what you did. Mack is beautiful.

The fact that Mack's new person understands that Mack is a bit depressed tells me that you've found the right kind of person to take good care of your boy and love him.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
juliefurry said:
Thanks, I wish things could have worked out for all of us. It was his birthday today he was 1 years old. I called the guy and asked about him he said he's doing ok just a little depressed.

i no how ya feel that what happerned to me too! and my lucky he was 1 yr old in july i well miss him lots! but ya gotta look on the brighter side my lucky is in a home were they have lots of time for him!! ne ways cute pics well sweet!!

Mack is adorable. You did the right thing Julie. I know it was probably really hard...I've never had to do that and I hope I never will...I'd never stop crying.

Y

yuckaduck

He was a nice looking dog but you could not risk your 15 month old human daughter being biten either. You made the right decision and you found him an understanding home, most would have had him PTS and not bothered. You are a very loving and kind person, I am so glad we are friends.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Aw! Mack is a beautiful boy...You did the right thing finding him home where everyone was safest! I know you'll miss him, but, he's in good hands.

Members online

No members online now.