Nanook is nuts

Saje

Island dweller
Seriously, she has a screw loose. I love her but we think she's neurotic. She's always flipping around and can't sit still. And this morning how does she wake me up? She whines (which she never does) at my head. And then she SITS on my head. And when I shove her off of me. She runs down my body and jumps on steve and then runs away. Finds a roll of toilet paper and shoves it in my face. I guess she had to go potty????

She's such a freak but I love her. And when I pet her she rolls onto her side and pushes herself along the bed/couch/me. :rolleyes:

nedim

HAHA, welcome to NedimLand.lol. Peanut makes it her goal in life to sit atop my head.lol. Earlier, we were walking, and out of nowhere, she sits down, and then starts rolling around in the grass. And she just smiles at me and will not get up.lol

gapeach

Big Mutts
She was just trying her best to get her point acrossed with the whining. Then she had to pull drastic measures with the toilet paper. :D She musta had to go pretty bad. Too bad you couldn't have gotten that on film, you would be rich!

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah and just now she desperately wanted to sit next to me on the couch. So instead of finding a calm, normal way to get there she leaps across me, a shove my computer out of the way just in time for her to land briefly on my tummy and curl up next to me. :rolleyes: Now, she's so happy. She's not a small dog btw. Not a huge one either. If mav did that I'd probably die. lol

Members online