Stupid dog!

Fran27

Boris is killing me sometimes. I let the boys out at 7.30 when I woke up (yes, 9 minutes ago, I'm addicted, but that's another matter :D ), and the neighbor decided it would be a good time to go to his yard to drop something. So, of course, Boris barked. I don't think he will ever get over that yet, and the neighbor really doesn't seem to care much about introducing himself to him, or even me for that matter, for the 3 years I've been living here.

Anyway, I let them in as soon as Tips peed, fed them, went to open the door, and Boris just rushed in the yard barking :rolleyes: When the neighbor had gone into his house 5 minutes earlier.

My neighbors are going to hate me...

Tobysmom

If they neighbor doesn't want to introduce himself there's probably not much you can do.
My nieghbors are on drugs and they are always sitting outside with their kids. It feels like I have an audience when I take Toby out. Good thing he isn't shy about doing his business, those people are always out there even at night. Weird people.

Fran27

Definitely, I agree. I still makes me bad for the other neighbors who might be trying to sleep though :(

Members online

No members online now.