Little red dog turns one!

DJEtzel

So bummed that my little guy is growing up! Today's Recon's birthday... I never thought the last year would fly by as fast as it did! Luckily I took plenty of pictures and enjoyed it. Recon is getting a fun 8 hour day at the dog park in which will include some swimming, jumping, and lots of fetch. Hoping to pick up a pup cake tonight on the way home if the pet store is still open for him and his brothers to share.

Also, little man got an "udder tug" as his birthday present, which we acquired from our agility instructor last week that he hadn't seen yet!

Pictures of our day thus far. Ignore bad pictures, Meagan still has my camera!

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

Recon is one! by DJetzel, on Flickr

Happy birthday to my little Ricky Doobie and all of the other Red Dogs sharing a birthday today! This little guy has been a complete joy to work with and has really tweaked my training style for the better! I couldn't ask for a happier, smarter, crazier or more friendly/loving pup to share my life with and he's great at making sure I appreciate that.

DJEtzel

He definitely had a great birthday. More celebrating tomorrow. :D

And Falon; absolutely! It'd be awesome to see how similar they are!

DJEtzel

He needs to stop looking AND acting mature.

Did some heel work yesterday and I was SO impressed. Wanted to cry. Meagan, you know how much of a problem I've been having with him and heel work. For some short stints, he looked like Carma! My boy is growing up! :(

Members online