DOG "FART "

kumaru

ARIAL BLACKORANGE

Hi all
This must be very funny indeed ..but I have seven dogs ..actually they are not dogs ..but a cross -breed of a dog and a wolf ..funny eh !! but true ..My dogs are mountain dogs ..I for one am a bit surprised that my dogs do not make noises ..but they "fart " can anyone believe this is what .I have experienced ..with my love-able doggies ..All are fe-male and they all love to eat ,snooze and .."fart "
YUP !! AMAZING .does anyone know that dogs they "fart " .. :p :p :p :p
Write to me ..@ [email protected]
I am a work -from -home mom ..and love my doggies to bits !!even though they are silly doggies !!!
www.workhomeemployment.com

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my Mary dog is having digestional problems again and is about to drive me out of the house..when this happened once before Renee suggested i give her yogurt..will with her supper tonight and hope that it returns the bacteria in her stomach back to normal.. there is a brand called old roy..a friend gave me a 50 lb bag when we were going thru some hard times..i called old farts and wouldn't feed it again even if it were free..you might look at what kind of dog food you are feeding and see if that is why..

Our older Pom/LHC mix farts all the time. He's funny because he'll do it and wag his tail really fast and look around like "who did that?" And when it is either really loud or really rank, he will get up and walk off. He makes me laugh =)

LOL... I call them "fart darts". Hunter will be laying there and all of a sudden farts will shoot out his butt and he jerks his head around like "What was THAT??!!!"

RoxyBoxer

ive only heard my dog fart once or twice. but my god she is silent about it every morning. and its enough to hide your face under the blanket or gag lol

yoko

everytime yoshi farts i get up and look around. it smells so bad i have to make sure she didn't have an accident in the house

Members online

No members online now.