skeedz smokin noggas blowin' cheeba puffs 4 cartwheelies and mince meat at mein dawg?

Hello fellow friend dog lovers,

I own a 3 year old $hit zoo that has recently been acting up. A few months ago my nogga blew some dank bamz in his face, lips, and nostrils. It did not take long for the dank bamz to take effect. The dank bamz of teh skeedz then started changing my dawgs behavior.

My dawg now wears strange jewlery around his collar and will not wear any bandana around his neck except for his tye die one. I thought dawgs were color blind? Instead of playing games with his ball and rubber hot dog like he used to he likes to play playstation and listen to satanic music? And take things apart and fix them? I am very upset with my noggas. Should I push dem fullz down fo dey skeedz? Deez skeedz bams is da dank. Thanks.

I live 40 miles from Pigeon Forge - have spent a lot of time around the area for business and the Big Dogs outlet :p . . . and no, that's not an exotic dialect spoken there :rolleyes: Kinda sounds like a client I had when I worked for a criminal defense attorney. He kept the other inmates from hassling him and had the jailers terrified of him by faking a Jamaican patois and telling them he was part of the Jamaican Posse . . . Sounds like our new friend is afflicted with the same desire to NOT communicate . . . :rolleyes:

me confused!!!!! I feel like i just landed on another planet!!!!!!

words not in my vocabulary...Need a new dictionary!!!!:eek:
noggas
Deez
skeedz
nogga
dank
bamz
da
bams
dem
fullz
dey..................ROTFL

Meggie

Looks like somebody found that goofy translating site. Either that or is a little confused (*pssst*, dog has four legs, teenager has two, psychiatrists are generally good people to know in some cases)

Your dog is ruined forever for having majijauna smoke blown in its face, it should be given to a non drug using familly.

And Yes you sir are a complete and total A$$HAT!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.