CAT LOVERS UNITE!!! My own forum.

Cat lovers come out of the closet! I dogged Chaz enough to rename this with CAT in the title.

I suspect that many of us dog lovers also harbor a much maligned tendancy to also love cats. This where you can get yer cat schwerve on!

I was a cat guy before I was a dog guy...I'm not a foo-foo cat guy, I've never shown cats or even been to a cat show, I just like them. I grew up with one, but since I've been on my own at 18 (16+ years), I've never spent more than a month without having a feline companion.

All of my cats have always been rescues or strays. I did buy one at a pet store (Buddy the Tiger) because he was the last one and looked lonely (I'm normaly not sappy like that).

I have 3 cats. Lotta Pussy is a Maine Coon mix that my wife and I got shortly after we got married. This cat has lived in Ohio, moved to California, and now is back in Ohio. She has some mental issues but is a sweetie. Moxy Fürvous is her adopted sis, rescued in Cali and is probably close to a full blooded Maine Coon...big, assertive. Striking. Audrey is a short haired tiger I adopted from a rescuer who's group my band contributed a song to for their money-making charity CD. Audrey is a stone cold biyatch, but an awesome cat.

I'm no expert on pure bred cat stuff, but I do know cat behavior/diet/and integration.

Welcome to the ChazPuss Forum!

-Kev (your humble moderator)

So you dogged Chaz, huh?

I've had some neat cats in my life, and I miss having one with me now, but even the feral cats around here don't last long with the coyotes.

One of these nights soon I'll start with some cat stories, maybe in chronological order, starting with Gulliver, the traveller, who arrived in California at the airport where my Dad was the resident engineer. Gulliver flew in on a plane load of pot out of Mexico. And that was just the beginning of his travels.

i love cats as well

i have 5 cats miss flash who is the queen bee of the house i found her underneath a shopping cart at a grocery store, she was my first kitty and she thinks shes superior to everyone else. Then theres boomer my mom says he was prolly a stoner in his past life because hes just like whatever all the time. Then theres mr pig who is my big boy who is scared of company he'll hide the whole time any one comes to the house, we cant forget monster who is my biggest boy ,a big sweet orange cat who loves to give kisses, and last but not least is my baby Revan, hes my blind kitten when he was 2 months old both of his eyes had to be removed from a severe herpes infection, but you wouldnt know hes blind he runs around the house just like he can see everything, hes my lil troublemaker he likes to pounce on anything and everything that moves! Well thats my cat family, when i figure out how to put pics on ill post some .

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
i have 4 cats one is large enough to be 2 so i guess i have 5 LOL

Sheba

I W A L R
I have 3 cats.The one I love most is the one that always sleeps with me at night,Tiggy.She is fat but cuddle and a tabby mix.I do in fact have a purebred,Figgy, a Norweigen Forest Cat,also know as Felis Norches.Buddy,my black and white gerbil is fat, along with my hampster,Snickers,who is brown and white and is dwarf.Snickers licks!Buddy bites!My dog,Wendy,as shown as avatar and picture,id an aussy glossy and black lab mix.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Do you have a pic of Figgy? My Tiny (Maine Coon) often gets mistaken for a Norwegen Forest cat.

Sheba

I W A L R
no I dont have a picture of him, but he has a white stomach,white snout, and it runs in a thin stripe between his eyes.The are normally brown when they are sitting in the sun.Otherwise, they look black.Figgy Wiggy also has 2 white paws.

I had cats before I had dogs, so I guess they will always have a special place in my heart. The first cat I had was a Devon Rex who sadly died at the age of 2. I then had a brother and sister from the same litter / they were Cornish Rex but the female *Jessie* looked like she was more Sphynx. We sadly had to say goodbye to her 2 months ago, and to her brother one year ago. Jess was 14 when she went to the Rainbow Bridge. My cats never had a problem with any of our dogs, as they soon let the dogs know who was boss..

Roxymama

Im a die hard cat person, although Im trying REALLY hard since my DH got our puppy to be a dog person now! Of course he works, so Im Mama! Dont get me wrong, I love my Roxy pooch!

I grew up with cats my whole life, so its what I know! I love their independance and how they will snuggle up with you to watch a good movie or if you just need them to be there :) At least that is how my kitties are.

I have two right now. Both were just kinda given to me, or I guess suckered into is a better word. Minnie is a black and white short hair. Her mama was hit by a car when she and her littler mates were only 3 weeks old. I got her and her brother ( Mickey ... yes original I know ) when they were only 4 weeks old. So I got to be mama cat since their eyes had only barely opened. She is my wandering carpet and the most layed back cat you'll ever come across! She can hardly be botherd to even find a patch of sun to lay in. If she feels like laying down she'll just plop over and you have to step over HER cuz she ain't going no where!! She also has a big weight problem now that we've moved to an apt. and she dosn't like going outside here. She is my daughters cat and you can usually find her curled up at her feet on on top of her when she is sleeping.
Then there is Mysti who is my baby! She's a med. long hair grey and white kitty. Her eyes are the coolest. I guess they are golden, but get her in the right light and they are the same color as her fur! She is about 3 1/2 months old now and is FINALLY starting to settle down a little. She is full of spit and viniger and is the complete OPOSITE of Minnie. She is my kitty, cuz no one else in the family can stand her :) But she is my snuggly baby!
The newest baby, of course, is Roxy and she's a good girl. She is my husbands payback for bringing the kitties home w/out asking him first LOL Of course WHO ends up taking care of her???? Ha ha.. not him!!!

But I love all my furbabies!!! :)

femke

I'm a big cat person!!! I love dogs and cats equally:) We've always had cats, right now my husband and I have three.

The ginger one's name is Koko, he's just the biggest suck in the entire world! He looks like a little old man even tho he's only four lol

The long haired brown/black one's name is Snoop. He is actually (believe it or not) Koko's son. My mother in law has his mommy. He's got long hair, although the picture doesn't show it much lol. Snoop thinks he's the boss of the house.

Koko and Snoopy were my husbands when he was still with his ex. She originally kept the cats but when she moved in with her boyfriend she couldn't take them so we took them in. I have loved them since day one!

The grey/black one's name is Joey. My sister in law found him when he was about six months old. There was no owner around and he was a stray. She took him home but couldn't keep him. So we decided to take him. He's very loving as well although you can tell he wasn't loved a lot when he was a kitten.

I cannot imagine my life without cats!

Just to make sure this thread doesn't die...

Here's Moxy Fürvous the Maine Coon (stray we rescued from the Compaq/HP campus in California), deciding what's the most valuable thing to lay in my Les Paul's case:

Here's Audrey, the stone-cold gangsta cat (rescued from the side of the busiest freeway in Cincinnati).

Finally...here's Lotta Pussy...the understated queen of the universe:

-BG

Ahem . . . wouldn't Moxy be the MAIN Coon Cat? :D

Audrey could be the twin sister of my Gomez - he even lays just like that.

Lotta appears to be plotting ways to control the world . . .

kelbel

We were never allowed to have cats growing up because my mom and brother were allergic. Well when I was living in an apartment by myself I was lonely so I went to the humane society looking for a small dog. Well they didn't have any so I brought home Chloe. I now have two dogs who I love dearly. But if the house was on fire and I only had time to save one animal............

She's the greatest. I don't imagine I'll ever not have a cat.

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
I have 2 cats one is 2 1/2 years old his name is Buttons the other is 9 years old her name is Sasha! I am a dog/cat luver. I luv both! I'm glad to see we have a cat talk too!
Mandy~

Members online

No members online now.