Grammy

I dont know what it is but remembering that trip is putting a huge grin on my face tonight.

I remember the hug I gave grammy when she picked me up at the bus station. I remember the hug she gave me when I left.

Meeting Nash was still the highlight of the trip.

Meeting Ollie, Sawyer, Khama, Mary, Victor Im sorry Im drawing a blank on the rest, if some could post the rest of the attendee's. I lost the group pic from that weekend. This isnt about the attendees, I had a great trip with some of my fake internet friends that became real life friends and a very real Grandmother figure to me.

There are still a lot of us from those days when Grammy was around, and I feel she would want me to be a bigger part of this place then I have been.

I miss you grammy.
I know Im quoting myself, but this brought back a memory of a great time. I got to stay in Grammy's home, got to meet Renee, Zoom, and the great artist Smkie. And meeting the dogs was a great time. Nash is still the coolest kid Ive ever met.

I only wish I could show her my new pup.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Blue, sad to say that Seager had passed away from a brain tumor. They now have 2 goldens (Styx & Reo).

Nash is growing up to be an awesome boy. He plays basketball.

Blue, if you're ever down this way, let me know. I now live north of Nashville in Tennessee.

Hugs
Barb

Members online