puppys are here

She is gonna have her paws full, lol! And just the thought of eight Jack Russell puppies . . . if the cuteness doesn't totally overwhelm you trying to keep up with their propensity for mischief will :D

Adrienne

Yay, puppies! Glad mama is well and all the babies are healthy. Good job guys! Keep posting pictures as those little ones grow up.

showpug

Those ARE big puppies!! Nice and healthy! More pics please!! The thought of 8 JRT's makes me want to pass out. I owned one once and he was smarter than me and gave me a run for my money everyday!!!LOL :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Congratulations! Oh they are so itty bitty and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs & kisses to mom and her new babies!

bubbatd

8 WOW!!!! Grammy says congratulations. Let us know more as soon as you can. They look great ! What do JRs weigh in at ?

moe

Congratulations, your gonna have your hands full from now til the go lol. get some sleep I know its heard as you want to keep staring at the babies, but your gonna need to be thinking clear for the next few weeks lol

once again congratulations and we never say no to pictures.

Mo

thanks everyone, i'm over the moon and she whelped by the book, well she comes from a line of easy whelpers. She is a great mum I knew she would be, we have a runt she weighs 140g and was pup no 7, the heaviest 3 are 240g and the others are 200g and 180g, here is s recent pic of them all settled

avenlee

Congratulations to mama and you! I think both of you are going to have your hands and paws busy. Looks like they are trying to find a space to feed, lol. You might have to do shifts, hehehe

CONGRATS again!

wildwings811

a.k.a: agilitydobemom
How cute I can hardly believe she had eight pups that is alot for such a little dog no wonder she was so big

Hope you have a lot of fun with them :)

Mordy

Quigleyfied
awww 8 little monsters! how adorable!

congrats to you and the proud mom! she did well! :)

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW the PUPPIES are here! The PUPPIES are here! They're so sweeeet! Did they do their mew mew's as they woke up to their new world?
(Mamma looks proud!)

skyhigh

Ooohh, yehh, lets paarrtte. LOL. OMGosh, they're sooo cute. Mamma looks sooo tired. You probably are too!! Get a quick sleep. While they're sleeping. Bring your pillow and blanket next to them. hehe. Then you can wake up if they sqirm or anything. Im proud of her. How long did it take for the welp? How many hours? See ya

Members online

No members online now.