Cornsnakes in the sun!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Everybody had empty bellies and it was a gorgeous day Saturday, so each snake had a turn going outside for a photo shoot. Please be patient, it may take me two posts!

We'll start with the girls. :)

Una
She's my 2009 Tessera, which is a very new and still somewhat rare morph. She last weighed in at 26g on June 21st, 2010. She's only refused one meal with me, and it was while she was in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep blue. The rest of the time, though, she's a champion eater, though she tends to think she's a rattlesnake.

She always has this "angry face" look, but really she's pretty mild mannered.

Belly shot

Side pattern

Tatl
Tatl is a 2009 "banded" Miami phase, which is still technically a "Classic" morph, just from a specific locality. The banding comes from selective breeding. She last weighed in at 12g on June 13th, 2010. She's a little behind the curve right now after a regurge and the resulting treatment, which is a bummer. The good news, though, is that she's doing just fine, even if a little small. If anything, she'e even MORE fiesty than she when she arrived in April. :rolleyes:

Both she and her brother (Tael) are so RED! Her background is a little more silvery, too.

Plotting an escape attempt, I'm sure.

Belly shot. She didn't really want to cooperate.

*MORE* (Tael and Reggie in next post...)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Now, the boys!

Tael
Same as Tatle, Tael is a 2009 "banded" Miami cornsnake. Tael last weighed in at 18g on June 13th, 2010. That's up from 10g when he first arrived in April. He's pretty easy-going for the most part, but still has his spazzy moments here and there.

Like his sister, he's so RED! And I LOVE the way his saddles merge into his sides.

I'm not really sure what he was trying to accomplish here, but he did it a couple times. Made for an easy belly shot!

Yes, I can tell Tatl and Tael apart by the head pattern. :rolleyes:

Last, but not least...

Reggie!
This guy is my first cornsnake. I picked him up at a show in April of last year. He's a 2008 Classic (aka: common cornsnake). He weighed 136g as of June 3rd, 2010... Big boy! He's the most docile of my crew, though his age probably plays a big factor into that. Whenever somebody wants to hold a cornsnake, Reggie is the first one out.

Yep, big boy!

Belly!

I love his beauty mark. <3

"Ooooooo... what dis?"

*END*

Thanks for looking!

Members online

No members online now.