A Puppy Thread

The day before I left for Kenya two years ago, I put my Mammoth to sleep. He sure wasn't the dog I had been hoping for as a 16-year-old: from the get-go he was skinny and blind and entirely too opinionated for his own good. Of course, it wasn't long before we were attached at the hip. That dog taught me more about life, love, and happiness than I ever would have learned for my own, stubborn self, and letting him go was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

Guys, it has been two years and I am in a place now where I can start another chapter of my life (with dog). And if all goes as planned, one of these little furry loaves of bread will be coming home with me 5 weeks from now. I am terrified and excited and I have been bugging the breeder half to death (he doesn't have anything else to do except give me constant updates, right?).

Obviously this whole thing depends on how the pups shape up, what the breeder thinks, and so on, but, guys, they are beautiful and perfect and can you cross your fingers for me?

Members online

No members online now.