For his 5 month birthday

Hudson would either like a new home that takes less pictures, or another dog to teach him how to be a dog instead of a cat.

Day 1 picture

Week 1

1 month - loved the head tilt then and still love it now

2 months

3 months

4 months

yesterday/ 5 months (technically a day shy)

EARS!! Best ears ever. I really need to stop saying that but it's all that goes through my mind everytime I see a picture of him

Equinox

You should send him to me for a while so he learns to appreciate you more. I'm an even bigger picture fanatic :D

Buuuut... no guarantee that you'll get him back, ever.

EARS!! Best ears ever. I really need to stop saying that but it's all that goes through my mind everytime I see a picture of him
That's what everyone says. I don't really notice it, but people tell me he has awesome/crazy ears.

You should send him to me for a while so he learns to appreciate you more. I'm an even bigger picture fanatic :D

Buuuut... no guarantee that you'll get him back, ever.
lol. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get him back because he's awesome. Yesterday he went to the feed store with us and the older lady working the register was surprised he was only 5 months. That's how awesome he is.

So there'll be a new addition, then? :p

Oh those ears. :lol-sign:
I wish! I pulled up the breeder's website a few days ago to see if she had any updates on the other pups. Ben saw and the conversation when like this. Ben: "Getting another puppy?"
Me: "No." Sad face. "wanna know how I know?"
Ben: "How?"
Me: "Ben, can I get another puppy?"
Ben: "No."
Me: "That's how"

Taqroy

I wish! I pulled up the breeder's website a few days ago to see if she had any updates on the other pups. Ben saw and the conversation when like this. Ben: "Getting another puppy?"
Me: "No." Sad face. "wanna know how I know?"
Ben: "How?"
Me: "Ben, can I get another puppy?"
Ben: "No."
Me: "That's how"
LOL. I think I've had that convo with Matt.

Hudson is ridiculously cute!

Members online

No members online now.