Need help finding home for pit x

Hi, I know I don't post much on here mainly just lurk. I'll try to keep it short.

On New Years we let our puppies outside, five minutes later went to let them back in and there was a little pit bull out with them. Originally we thought it was a male because we have two bitches in season. But she is a she. :) She was scared of us but happy with the puppies. I got her on a leash and walked her around and couldn't find anyone looking for her. Me and my mom went and checked the fence for holes or anywhere she could get in through and there was absolutely nothing. We have a chain link fence backing up to a walk way so we think someone may have threw her over or something. :(

I've posted on Craigslist and have gotten nothing. I've also looked around on there and can't find anyone missing her. We made fliers and posted them in various places and haven't gotten anything. :( We took her to the humane society and she doesn't have a chip, there was no one who called in missing her. We didn't want to leave her there because we figured the chances of a black, shy, staffy bull getting adopted wasn't good.

She's skinny. A little shy. And in season. But besides that she's a really good dog. Fine with being handled, fine with other dogs. Crate and house trained. I've emailed multiple pit rescues and have gotten 0 responses. We sadly can't keep her forever. We've asked around to see if any friends want her and can't find anyone to take her. So any ideas of who to contact or ideas on where we could find an owner would be appreciated. We found a vet that will spay her for free in a few weeks, but we are still worried about where she could end up being a pit bull. :/

Here's pictures of her! She doesn't really like having her picture taken and we are calling her Chloe for now. She's about 2 or 3 years old.

And a photo for a sort of size comparison. Avrils 75ish pounds and 25 inches. And Chloe goes up to her elbows

Sorry they are all cell pictures. Any and all help/ideas are appreciated. :)

FG167

Oh, poor little girlie. She's beautiful! You are a good person for taking her in and finding her a home.

Poor girl! I'll email this to a friend with connects in the pit world who lives in Portland, maybe something will come of it!

Ok, I contacted her and she said she's going to contact someone she knows in BC Canada and she also said to tell you to contact Dead Dog Walking Rescue.

Poor girl! I'll email this to a friend with connects in the pit world who lives in Portland, maybe something will come of it!
Thank you! We actually live about 10-15 minutes from Portland. I'll look into emailing that rescue.

Finally got a response from one and they don't accept strays.

Just thought I would update and say she's found a home. :) She was spayed yesterday and she will go to her new home permanently (she had a sleep over last week :p) in about a week.

bolognese

My heart broke reading that story, she looks adorable and its obvious she's either trained or lived around people who loved her.

Members online

No members online now.