Official Secret Santa Photo Thread Thread!

Airn

(Sorry for bad quality these are cell pictures and taken ASAP since Gwen quickly found the bully sticks. )

Our SS ended up being maxfox426 AKA Cynthia of Morgan Collars ;)

We start with a box that must smell like it is meant for a dog since Gwen goes straight to it.

She actually pulled out the wrapping paper, which I have never seen her do!

She then shoved her nose into the box to sniff out the goods. (Also to prevent Fiora from getting any.)

She proceeds to drag two toys and a collar out of the box.

She REALLY loves the owl.

Then she got annoyed that I took the bully stick away and made her pose with her stash. (She is wearing one of the TWO fancy holiday collars she received.)

(More)

Airn

I soon gave up on poses and just shoved everything beside her to give some semblance of manners. :lol-sign:

As I am typing this she is alternating chewing on a bully stick and squeaking the owl. Fiora also got to enjoy the wrapping paper and is spazzing out about the bow.

I love that Cynthia went above and beyond and got me AlliePets stuff and Prairie Dobe decals. I have been wanting decals forever and they are just awesome :) The collars are adorable, the owl and bunny have already been squeaked and shaken several times and the house seems like bully stick sewage with a hint of candle. I have a very happy dog (and cat) in my home right now. We appreciate the gifts so much and are happy we got to do SS again this year.

Video finally uploaded. Here we go! Hope it works

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205596745464046&set=vb.1415444059&type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

Last edited:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
As I am typing this she is alternating chewing on a bully stick and squeaking the owl. Fiora also got to enjoy the wrapping paper and is spazzing out about the bow.

I love that Cynthia went above and beyond and got me AlliePets stuff and Prairie Dobe decals. I have been wanting decals forever and they are just awesome :) The collars are adorable, the owl and bunny have already been squeaked and shaken several times and the house seems like bully stick sewage with a hint of candle. I have a very happy dog (and cat) in my home right now. We appreciate the gifts so much and are happy we got to do SS again this year.

Yay! I'm glad it all arrived safely and that you and Gwen are enjoying everything! :D

Members online

No members online now.