Cattle Dog Christmas (SS)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Beanie did an awesome job with quite the haul! The ACD's had a ton of fun opening gifts while Harlow sat in woe mainly just because she's Harlow. Then, post-gift opening there was a Christmas dessert of Bully Sticks.

Pretty sure my dogs would just move in with you now. Thanks again! You rock, Beanie! Also, your card is amazing and is now hanging on the fridge.

OK! Pictures:

Rider and Tulsa tried to excavate the box with little luck (or maybe I was too impatient...)

DSC_0060[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0061[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0067[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Harlow's only appearance in the pictures of opening gifts...

DSC_0069[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

..before a few other dogs pushed her out of the way.

DSC_0072[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

The ACD's pretty much have the hang on opening presents. I didn't have to do much work. Lol!

DSC_0074[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

DSC_0076[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Tulsa LOVES the reindeer. LOVES HIM. She was carrying him around in the wrapping paper for like 2 minutes before she ripped it off.

DSC_0083[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

Rider's premature attempt to go for the gold.

DSC_0084[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

The haul!

DSC_0095[1] by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

In conclusion, they got three squeaky tennis balls, three bully sticks, three bags of treats, one reindeer toy, and a crinkly rawhide toy. All were highly valued and everybody attempted to bring them to bed and were denied. Also, apologies about the quality of the pictures. I couldn't wait until it was light outside!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yay!!! I'm so glad they liked it. Poor Harlow LOL.

Disclaimer, I know the reindeer has some stuffing in his head and you said no stuffing, but I'm hoping it will be tough enough to withstand some abuse... or at least there's not enough stuffing to be a major problem. =P

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Yay!!! I'm so glad they liked it. Poor Harlow LOL.

Disclaimer, I know the reindeer has some stuffing in his head and you said no stuffing, but I'm hoping it will be tough enough to withstand some abuse... or at least there's not enough stuffing to be a major problem. =P
As long as it's not fully stuffed it is nbd. It will probably eventually get ripped open, but at least I won't spend 3 days finding it all over the house. :p

Don't feel too bad for Harlow, she was rewarded with several of the super awesome treats you got!

Members online

No members online now.