Just one

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Just one cruddy cellphone picture from today. But it is perfection. I'm not sure what it will take to get to the point where this is everyday again for me, but it has to happen. It has to. That is the only place I feel whole. There are only two things that could ever make that better... If my husband were with us and we were trailing cattle.

I just can't even express the awesomeness of this dog. <3

Tulsa and Buddy by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

xpaeanx

Awesome picture! :)

And I know the feeling. I can't wait until I can have my horse again. And being able to run the dogs with you is fantastic. Walsh used to love it, although he was so small when he got tired I would stuff him in my saddle bags. lol.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Awesome picture! :)

And I know the feeling. I can't wait until I can have my horse again. And being able to run the dogs with you is fantastic. Walsh used to love it, although he was so small when he got tired I would stuff him in my saddle bags. lol.
Lol! Someday I have a feeling Tulsa will ride along with me in the saddle a bit.

This is my first time taking her out of the arena with us. She did fantastic. I don't know that I'd ever want to take more than two though... it is definitely work keeping an eye on the dogs PLUS riding. But so worth it.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
What a great picture. I love the happiness of this photo.

I have some photos that are horrible quality, but they really mean a lot to me. So... I don't quality is always a huge factor.

Kootenay

Nice photo! Nothing quite like riding with the dogs. Although I agree it can get hectic quickly with multiple dogs and multiple horses, especially if everything starts going wrong at once as it inevitably seems to at some point!

Members online

No members online now.