Please meet Fennec

Toller_08

Thanks, everyone! I love her name too. It's one of my favourites that I've ever called a dog. I didn't love it at first and went back and forth on it after failing to stick to a candy theme haha. But now I think it's pretty awesome.

She's a hard puppy to get to know. I look forward to spending more time with her. So far she's been pretty good. Was excellent for the dremel/bath/force dry yesterday. Housebreaking has been going pretty well. She's pretty quiet in her expen and crate. She's pretty independent though, and after a "must keep my eyes on you all the time" Aussie puppy, it's taking some getting used to. She's super cute though. I introduced her a bit to the clicker yesterday and today and I think once she catches on she's going to be a quick learner. But yeah, it's only been a few days and she's certainly taking some time to get to know. But I do really, really like her. Doesn't help that I don't get to spend all day everyday with her like my last puppies as I have a different kind of job now. She is incredibly sweet when she's tired haha. Unlike Dance who has never been a cuddled, Fen loves sleeping on my lap. Preferably upside down lol.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday!

Last edited:

Dekka

Just try me..
Chaz needs a higher toller quotient. You must keep her and supply us with oodles of pictures!

Elrohwen

She's beautiful and adorable and squishy! I hope you keep her!

I had a dream last night that I had a toller puppy. I think I was thinking of Fennec

Equinox

I keep forgetting to comment!! I adore this puppy and all your photos, and am squealing at the cute and sighing at how perfect Journ is <3 I hope it works out and you keep her!

Toller_08

Haha, I guess whatever Journey wants Journey should have, right?

Things are going well! Now that I've had her for a week and we've gotten into a routine I'm really enjoying her a lot. We had some housebreaking woes/stomach upsets earlier in the week, but now everything seems back on track and she's doing well.

She's so happy and brave and confident. I was so worried that I might accidentally create another Dance, but I'm not going to worry anymore. She's a super fun, outgoing puppy and I'm loving watching her personality come out. She's also super sweet and is catching onto all of her new tricks really well also. And seems to know her name now, too! Which is miraculous considering all of her ridiculous nicknames haha.

She had a pet store outing today and pictures with Santa to support a local rescue organization. She was so excited to meet everyone and had a great time.

Anyway, I'll start a new thread in the future when I have more pictures, but here are a few from today!

Members online

No members online now.