Official "Flea Market" thread

MicksMom

That sounds like an excellent plan. I was thinking of asking you and xpaeanx to come up and hang out with me one more time before I go! I'm going to miss you guys :(

I am also selling three or four crates, if you want a crate. I didn't list them here because most members aren't local, lol
I am busy the next 3 weekends with work and family visiting, but the 19th & possibly the 26th I'm free.

What size crate do you have? I'm always in the market for a 36" & a 42"

:( It's too bad my back yard sucks... but you're not very close either. LOL. I've been scanning craigslist like mad and I *almost* have a whole agility course!!! of course I can only put like 1-2 things out at a time and they're slightly slopping downhill... haha. of course now I'm broke as hell too after buying all this stuff... /sigh.
That's awesome! I need to surf Craigslist more.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Uuuuuuuh. I need to check on the smaller ones, they're Bloo sized (she's 37lbs), Emmy likes to cram in them but she is slightly too tall., but he larger one I think is the largest size they make. 48"? It was originally for a Leonberger, I've put a 32" 150lb shepherd mix in there.

1" chain martingale from Collar Crazy on etsy

Sizes 13"-21"

Has many patriotic phrases such as; America the Beautiful, God shed his grace on thee, Liberty and Justice, etc.

Has been worn two times since I purchased it in June. $20+shipping brand new, asking $15+2 shipping. $17 total

Any other questions, let me know.

Original listing:
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/135175821?ref=fb2_tnx_image

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Two Julius K9 IDC harnesses, size Mini Mini (girth 13-17.5"). One Blue Sky and one Black. Brand new; black one's never been worn and the blue was worn once. $23 each new, $18 shipped each or $35 for both obo.

7ft long black leather over the shoulder type leash, 1/2" wide with silver hardware. Used once. Paid $48 new, $30 shipped obo.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I have a Jawbone UP (size large, black, 2nd generation) looking for a new home. It comes complete with the USB cable and wall charger. It has been used for maybe a month total, so it's in good condition. The only issue is that the cap that comes off to allow you to sync it is showing some wear (the clear coat is peeling off of it), but you can purchase a pack of 3 caps online for $9.99. It works perfect, it's just the wrong size.

I paid $125 for it when I got it, I'd like to get $85.00 for it including shipping.

My computer thinks it's time to go to bed...so it isn't allowing me to upload pictures right now. :(

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Would anyone be interested in leather "safety wrist straps" for flexi leads? $5 each, plus $2 shipping per order.

They're made out of 1/2" wide lightweight leather, black or brown, with gold or silver rivets. Nothing fancy, but if your flexi is ever ripped out of your hands, it's still connected to you!

IMG_8218 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

IMG_8219 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

Last edited:
New Kong harness for sale. Size Small. Asking $18 including shipping.

I used it on two walks around the block. There is nothing wrong with it and no visible wear. Obviously this is a picture stolen off the internet but this is what it looks like and it is gray.

Fleece Jammies/Hoodie type thing

Asking $15 including shipping within the US.

Brand unknown. To the best of my measuring ability, the back length is 24" and the girth is 31"-32". That said, the way it sits on my dog, the hood adds extra length so from her neck to the end of the outfit is about 27".

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Would anyone be interested in leather "safety wrist straps" for flexi leads? $5 each, plus $2 shipping per order.

They're made out of 1/2" wide lightweight leather, black or brown, with gold or silver rivets. Nothing fancy, but if your flexi is ever ripped out of your hands, it's still connected to you!

IMG_8218 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

IMG_8219 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr
Oh, for $7 yes.

SpringerLover

Considering how many times I drop my flexi, probably... but I also have to switch hands ALL THE TIME outside so. I don't know!

Not a flexi fan but it's a cool idear if you use it,a lot.
I wouldn't have any use as I live in the country-side and dogs are off leash,90% of the time.
When not off leash,I use a kennel lead.

Foggy Mountain Coat for Small Dog

Just in time for the winter cold, I am rehoming a new, unused Foggy Mountain nylon turnout coat. It is water resistant, has polyfil insulation, and a wonderfully plush lining. It seems very warm and durable. Great quality. Darted haunches, adjustable surcingles and chest closure. No velcro to collect hair and debris. D-ring behind the neck to attach a leash.

Retails online for $49. I'm selling for $40 + USPS shipping of your choice (it fits in an envelope bag).

My Papillon thinks coats are torture. I've tried and tried and he will not accept clothing. I give up. It's been sitting in a box and I'm ready for it to get some use. It really seems like a great product; I'd keep storing it if I thought I was going to get another toy breed.

Label

Side
Exterior
Interior (funky lighting- Lining color is a uniform cream)

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Ruffwear Slackline leash in Melolius Blue. 6' x 1". Used once at the beach, great condition. I love it, but the 1" width is just too bulky for both me and Nola. $40 new, $20 shipped obo.

1" wide no taper leather collar, silver hardware, blue and tan. Brand new; tried it on Nola once but turns out I don't like the vaguely western style after all. From "Marlon Brand Leather Goods" on Etsy. 9-11 1/2". Paid $60 new, would like $45 shipped obo.

XXS Berry colored Comfortflex harness. Brand new; tried it on Nola once but she was no a fan. Paid $34 new, $20 shipped obo.

(none of these pics are mine, obviously)

I'd also consider a trade for any Paco collars that would fit a 10.5" neck.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Sony Cybershot DSC-HX200V 18.2 MP digital camera. Retail $479, Amazon sells for $419, asking $300 (domestic shipping included.) Immaculate condition, has been extremely well cared-for, comes with all factory equipment, user's manual, original box.

00R0R_c62EXWzp8pu_600x450 by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.