$221 dollars to............

wishbone

It's definitely where you live. Spay for a cat on my cousin's place is much lower than here when our neighbor spay their cat, and I think too $221 little more expensive.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Whoa, that's pretty ridiculous. Sammy Davis jr. jr. was only $28 to spay, and that was at 4 months old. Our vet used all the good stuff for her too, isofluorane and everything.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
WOW! I thought $221 was bad..........I just called a few local surrounding cities and towns near me and got some prices for a 6 month old kitty spay. I found a place in Woburn, Mass. that charges $480 to spay a kitten :yikes:I asked her if she was sure she was giving me the price for a cat and not a dog but she said she was sure :( I called 3 other places after that and one was around $300. I did find a great vet that will do it for $171 and that seems reasonable. You know, not for nothing but judging by these prices for a spay it doesn't suprise me how many people go without fixing their cats! Hence the OVER-population problem. Some people don't realise that low cost exists. I guess you have to shop around for your animal to get S/N as you would for anything else these days...........:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.