Need Help from Crafty People

Its getting closer to Halloween, and I have costumes planned for Gimmick and Quiddich. Gambit will be recycling last years costume by taking off his collar and being a nudist. He will also be spending it under the papasan, just like last year.

Gimmick is going to be Madonna. With golden cone boobs. I'm thinking that I can use another onesie as a base, but what would be the right way to glitter it gold? It's pretty much going to have to be glittery, because the only way I can think of to make the boobs is gold glitter cones.

Quid is going to be sharktopus. It's going to be epic. I found a shark costume online, so basically I need to cut the back end off of it and add some tentacles. I'm thinking fabric covered wire? I need them to be a little posable so they don't whack him in the butt when he walks

Snark

Mutts to you
For the tentacles, what about Gear Ties, with cloth sleeves over them? For the onesie, maybe Krylon Glitter Spray?

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I am not very crafty, so I wont be any help...

...but there need to be pictures of this on Halloween :D

Snark

Mutts to you
Was also thinking for the tentacles - you could use quilt batting to 'stuff' the tentacles, it's lightweight and will give the tentacles some form.

Members online

No members online now.