Paco Sample Sale

JacksonsMom

Anyone buying anything?

I actually wasn't planning to, I was trying to be good, but they posted up the collar that I had asked them about two weeks ago. I had asked if they were making any smaller skull collars and they sent me the picture, and I LOVED it.

$40 free shipping - shipping out to me tomorrow! :p I'm so bad.

It's gonna be soo cute on him. It's only 1/2" width (usually I do 3/4 tapered to 1/2) but I like him in thinner widths sometimes, too, and he doesn't have a black leather collar (that fits him).

It's on the end. How CUTE?!

I keep looking, but Diesel eats the leather collars off of Bristols neck, and Diesel is only allowed to wear his Diesel collar, so that only leaves me buying them for Gage, he has 4 or 5 now lol.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
There have been a few I've really liked, but I actually just placed my order for a totally custom collar from them a few days ago!

The skull collar was adorable, though, and Jackson will look so handsome in it!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Jackson will rock that collar! I really wanted the swirl but it's way too big, or what I think was #24 but it was about an inch too small :(

BostonBanker

Nothing has struck my fancy. I've been watching, because they are finally making collars in the width/sizes I like with that Tween section, so maybe at some point!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I completely LOVE the double leather with aqua stones in that picture. Sold. :(

And if you mention you're with PCANSA you get a free gift!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Didn't even know it was going on...probably for the best...

JacksonsMom

There have been a few I've really liked, but I actually just placed my order for a totally custom collar from them a few days ago!

The skull collar was adorable, though, and Jackson will look so handsome in it!
Ohhh cannot WAIT to see this!

I had been wanting to get Jackson the Double Agent small collar, but the $80 + shipping was out of my price range at the moment. But I just couldn't pass up the $40 deal for this collar that I wanted anyway.

Maybe we'll save the double agent for his birthday, ... or something. LOL. Bday isn't until October.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Ohhh cannot WAIT to see this!

I had been wanting to get Jackson the Double Agent small collar, but the $80 + shipping was out of my price range at the moment. But I just couldn't pass up the $40 deal for this collar that I wanted anyway.

Maybe we'll save the double agent for his birthday, ... or something. LOL. Bday isn't until October.
I'll definitely post up a thread with pictures when I get it! I can't wait- it's going to be 2-3 weeks which is basically FOREVER when you're waiting for something :lol-sign:

I want to do a double agent collar eventually, but it's hard to give up the usable space when you have tiny dogs! At the most, I only have ~6-7" of collar to work with for a design. I'll have to do one for Rory one of these days!

Oh that's going to be cute on her! Enda lived in cheap collars till she was over a year, she just kept growing and I still have a hard time believe she ever fit in those tiny ones.

And it figures, nothing I like in my dogs sizes, but whatever I don't have the money right now for another anyway. I am looking to get a thin but strong leather collar for Jinj, he really needs a narrower width right now with his coat such a mess.

Members online

No members online now.