Brady and my kitty sleeping together--again

bogolove

http://community.webshots.com/user/bogolove

Go to this link and click on the Brady/Pomponillia photo album. I caught them on the couch together. This is the second incident. Is this becoming a habit? Well, not yet, but it is is starting to get suspicious. You can look at the other photos if you like, but I really wanted everyone to see Brady and Pomponillia together.

bogolove

Ok didn't mean to make this difficult, but you have to click NEWEST at the bottom right hand side of the screen to get the newest album to come up which is Brady/Pomponillia.

Too Cute! :D

Since I'm a bit of a pervie, your thread title brought back a funny memory:

Years ago my ex-GF and I had a beautiful female rottie that we (tried to) breed...long story...but anyway, when she (the dog) was pregnant and producing milk I woke up to use the RR about 3:00 a.m. one day...I go towards the RR past the dog bed and I caught my 4 MO kitten nursing on the rottie! :eek: It was just.so.wrong. :D

bogolove

I do need to set up an album. i just have not set one up yet. I guess this weekend maybe i can try to figure it out. :)

My old cat used to sleep up against my Lab's belly. The Lab never paid much attention to him in general, didn't seem to mind it at all. He wanted to sleep up against a person or other dog if he could anyway, so I guess the cat was worth something after all..

Members online

No members online now.