Bull boxer?

Saje

Island dweller
Bulloxer01 said:
Well i dont know how i would get pics on the internet or on my computer for that maytter and no i never had a pp before and im trying my best,hes also making it a little easier on me too. I accept every apology and i apologize for not being clearer
Well you ask as many questions as you need. We are here to help. Questions about puppies and posting pics! :D

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Oh yeah Bulloxer!! Please stay around and let us know what is going on!! The natives here aren't normally that restless!! :D

i deeply appologise for being short with you, if you read my post on the fire hydrant you will understand i havnt been feeling too good but thats no excuse for taking it out on you. good luck with the pup cant wait for pics

Amstaffer

I am a firm believer in Nuture over Nature with people and dogs. His temperment will be whatever you encourage. If you want a sane loving family dog...Expose him to lots of people and other animals early on. Make sure this exposure is postive and fun. Make sure you are the dominate one in the relationship and that your family members (all ages) are dominant and you'll be ok. BTW dominant does not mean cruel, tough or quick to punish. Dominant means in control, I am very dominant and never strike my dogs. ( I flick my finger on their behinds....gets their attention but doesn't really hurt FYI my dogs are both over 65lbs)

Members online