If one of your dogs could live forever...

Shakou

Charlotte. She's been with us through everything, and I honestly can't imagine life without her.

SoCrafty

I'm breaking the rules.

Sandy. My aunts Collie German Shepherd mix when I was a kid. If i could bring her back to life and she live forever that would be awesome. She wasn't even my dog, but everyone knew that she loved me. Even when she was 16, blind and deaf, and hadn't seen me in 3 years, when I visited her she went crazy. She was so incredibly HAPPY. Aunt and Uncle were amazed, but the nose knows. I think she would have climbed in my pocket if she could. She was never far away from me when I visited with them. I was devastated when she died.

I don't even have her home yet - but the puppy. She is not at all what I wanted color or size wise. But just in the pure fact that she couldn't get enough of us and just love, love, loved me and seemed just to fill that niche, I know she will be a heart dog. Her liquid blackish brown eyes melting when I picked her up, and the sigh of contentment at being held, that was it. I was hers.

Katem

Pig. Unequivocally and forever, Pig. I adore all of my dogs and I love how different they are, but if someone told me I would only ever be able to have one dog but they would be with me forever, it would be Pig. Hands down, every time.

Members online