pics of the new member + pics of babies

perla123

I love you Rude-boy

oh some one is coming!!

Is not what you think!

just stay still and she wil give us the treat

Juicy

Your betta is cute. LOL what were rb and kiana doing that they got caught? :yikes: naughty. I love that last and first pic of them.

perla123

Your betta is cute. LOL what were rb and kiana doing that they got caught? :yikes: naughty. I love that last and first pic of them.
LOL We heard some noices and saw them kissing they looked so cute so I just had to take pics. I guess I interupted them:rolleyes: because they stoped doing it when they noticed I was taking pics:D

SharkBait

aww that last pic of ze moofs is so cute!
loves the fish, i used to have a few fighters too! Bonnie (the girl one) beat up Clyde (the pretty boy) and even though i separated them... he died :( (so much for being able to keep males and females together!) Then i got a big red one, woo! lol

perla123

aww that last pic of ze moofs is so cute!
loves the fish, i used to have a few fighters too! Bonnie (the girl one) beat up Clyde (the pretty boy) and even though i separated them... he died :( (so much for being able to keep males and females together!) Then i got a big red one, woo! lol
the same thing happened to me exept that it was the male who beat up the girld and I separated them,but later on she jumped out the little tank when I wasn't home and died:(

Juicy

the same thing happened to me exept that it was the male who beat up the girld and I separated them,but later on she jumped out the little tank when I wasn't home and died:(
My sister's male betta would de-fin the female betta. I use to keep my betta in a bowl too, and I filled the bowl too high one time and it would jump out the fish bowl. :yikes: I saved it though, but it was very scary. I didn't think I would get in back in the bowl. Jumpy little fishies.

Members online