Too much

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Hey guys,
I had 3 bouver puppies, and it was just too much work to keep them all. So, Vixen went to my parents and Sirius went to my aunt and uncle. I still have Harley though, and Darwin, so it's less work for me. I can still see Vixen and Sirius though, so it's all good. I guess I better go change my profile to 2 pets instead of 4.

Have fun with your doggies,

Laurr

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
That sucks, but it's totally understandable. Atleast you found good, responsible homes for them though. I know how hard multiple puppies are though.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Just think..you can have family reunion parties!!!!! My brother has mary's sister. I have enjoyed being able to see her over the years. She knows who i am and always has a big wag and a little race when i drive by each day.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
well i got 3 dogs because the breeder couldn't sell them and she gave them to me half price. lol thanx baby blue i tht it was cute too :p
my parents love vixen to death! :)
Laurr

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Good luck with Vixen! And like smkie said, puppy family reunions will be fun! :)

Oh and are we ever going to get to see some pics of your pup? :)

Fran27

Oh that was certainly a good idea, I don't want to imagine three pups :eek:

I want to see picture too :)

bubbatd

I'm glad you tried... but it sure is another case of a poor breeder !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i had Sally Mary's sister for awhile..because the people that picked her out were taking care of the kennel i use to work at. When i stopped by to see how they were doing i was not only horrified, but took the hose and spent the next 8 hours doing a 2 hour job. I wouldn't give them a plastic dog. So there i was with mary, Bin, Tate, and SAlly. Tate was my daughter's dog leaving me with three to try to show equal attention to and i found i couldn't do it..Sally was a sweetie too but always seemed to be odd dog out..from the get go the other pups wouldn't play with her and took toys away from her..only Tatey and i thought that Sally had something special..but Mary crowded her out most of the time. I finally ended up making Tuesday's Sally's special day..on that day she ate first got first treats got new toy and got to sleep next to me..and she knew what day it was too..she would race to bed and show all the others her teeth..i finally found a home for her where she could be the special. i have two hands..and that is the number of dogs i should have so everything can be =. I think dogs can accept anything BUT being treated unfairly..they will weather all the storms and crisis by our side, but for pete sake, don't make them less then they are if that makes any sense. Three is a handful and a lot of people might be able to make it happen..i couldn't. I am having puppy cravings because of this darn forum but i won't act on it...sigh this isn't the time...it is all Barb's fault..hehe she is making me green with envy with her Jake puppy.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Grammy said what I was thinking, but I wasn't going to say it! LOL But, congrats on a new puppy and may you have joy and make wonderful memories with her in the future.

Members online