Riots Pictures :)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
We took Riot for a walk on the weekend to the conservation area and of course brought the camera! lol Here are a few of the pics;

Riot laying down after an hours walk.. we went on a 2 hour walk and he LOVED it! He didn't want to stop, but near the end he was fading a bit lol When we got in the car he fell fast asleep on Darryls lap! lol

lol Darryl and I :) *sigh* lol

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict

Riot sitting like a pretty boy.. one of the rare sits by the water lol he wanted to dive right in!!

Darryl making sure that Riot wasn't about to jump in lol

lol Standing between Riot and the water! lol

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict

Riot sitting in the car waiting to get out into the park..

Riot is definately a "stick dog" lol he carried that through half the paths lol

My, what big paws you have!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
lmao thanks.. hes got that one down pat.. he Loves it lol Each time I start talking to him, he feels hes got to sit and stare at me to listen lol Hes such a sweetie. I dunno what I was doing without him :)

Hes obsessed with Darryl too! like this morning when we woke up, when i went to say good morning, he sort of got up, stretched and looked at me.. but when Darryl got up this morning and went to say hello to Riot.. Riot jumped out and started licking his face and everything lmao! I thought it was too cute :) He doesn't get to see Darryl a lot, but when he does hes all over him lol

Members online

No members online now.