Official "Flea Market" thread

crazedACD

Bumping some of this stuff up, leashes are sold :).

Adding... Petsafe 3/4 Mile Remote Dog Trainer. Rechargeable, I have the cord. This is an older style unit and the receiver is big. And heavy. But it works well. $50 shipped.

Hurtta Cooling Coat... I think the tag is printed wrong? It says 55cm/140 inches... I believe this is a 22" coat. Works great, I have one I used. This is brand new, never used.. it is also a discontinued product, you won't be able to get this anymore. Retails $50ish? $35 shipped.

Elmo's Closet Chain Martingale 15-22" Pretty much brand new, used maybe once or twice. $10 shipped

Kong Anxiety Reducing shirt Brand new XXS. $10 shipped

COA Anxiety Wrap Size Mini Brand new $10 shipped

Petsafe EasyWalk harness, size XL brand new, $10 shipped

xpaeanx

Do you remember the size of the other coat i bought from you? Was it 22? I'm not home to check & can't remember. LOL.

I'm kinda interested in the cooler.

xpaeanx

Ok, than I'll take it bc the green one is a touch too big for her, so this one should be perfect. :)

Just PM me your paypal again bc I don't remember.... haha.

Equinox

$25 shipped? I think I might have to get rid of a bunch of stuff, fast :p.
Definitely give CD first priority, but if she can't make the purchase, I'd like it please! Might have a couple questions first but almost definitely want it (unless of course it won't fit a 20" neck!!).

Grab

18-20" Riesy. 1.25" width. Chocolate leather/silver hardware. Slight wear by last hole. It only fits Goose on the last hole, so it's not worn these days. It was only worn around the house. Never in water, mud, etc.
$100 shipped.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Oooh, I guess I'm third in line for the Petsafe e-collar...but if someone doesn't claim it, I would love it. (If it is water proof...?) Just need something to proof Abrams' recall when he's off lead around high distractions. I'd even be willing to send it off to someone else when we're done with it!

And/or if someone else has an old e-collar laying around...needs to be water proof, and have a strong setting (Abrams' doesn't even notice Cynder's small dog e-collar when I have it at the highest setting, and we use 2 or 3 on her!).

This collar is still available because I haven't heard back from any of the interested parties.

Stillwater Kennel Supply
1.5" Leather with deerskin lining
15"-22" according to the website
$25 shipped in the US or willing to consider offers

This is a massive collar! Very thick and will absolutely outlast any dog you put it on. It's so bulky and thick that my dog with an 18" neck wears it on the last hole. It's easier for me to buckle and unbuckle it that way. As you can see in the one picture, Em scratches a lot and has ripped the outer layer of the deerskin. It hasn't ripped all the way through though. If you put that side on the bottom like I do, you cannot see the rips at all while the dog is wearing it.

Bottom view

Top view

Taqroy

xpaeanx

Is the clip bigger on the large? Or is it just length that's different?
I honestly don't know and I can't find anything that says one way or the other. I can email them and ask. The clip on this is rather big, but it's super light.

My problem is just the overall size of the whole thing, I honestly don't know what I was thinking. It will never work for us, plus I am a primarily off leash person.

DJEtzel

Cross posting to facebook as well. Trying to clean things out! All include shipping in the US.

Large size red Gentle Leader, new in original packaging. $13 shipped US. ($18.99 sticker)

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

Small size Kong backpack (22-27" girth) never worn. $15 shipped US.

Equest quick release collar/lead combo. Retails $26. Used twice. $20 shipped. 12-20" neck

Polka dot step in harness. Used twice. Like new. 18" at the smallest. $13 shipped

Kong life jacket. Worn twice. Like new. (22-27" girth) $15 shipped

Aussie Naturals water resistant jacket. Worn a handful of times. Good Condition. (22-27" girth, 14.5" long) $10 shipped

Kong lightweight reflective jacket. Worn twice. Like new. (up to 22" girth) $10 shipped.

Taqroy

I honestly don't know and I can't find anything that says one way or the other. I can email them and ask. The clip on this is rather big, but it's super light.

My problem is just the overall size of the whole thing, I honestly don't know what I was thinking. It will never work for us, plus I am a primarily off leash person.
I'm reaaaaaally tempted but I think it would be too long for us. I'll ask my mom though, they have one already so she might want another.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Lightly used Ruffwear Summit Trex, 2.75", green color. Retail for $59.95, selling for $40 plus shipping.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew

Large Ruffwear Singletrack Pack in Orange. Moderately used, little dirty but in great condition. No rips or anything. Holds .5L water on either side (comes with the little drink pouches). I'll even throw in the cheap collapsible bowl in there. Paid $80 new, will part with for $45 shipped obo.

I need a few new things for the clan and we are putting a new motor in hubs truck, so the extra money would help.

Members online

No members online now.