Bah

Fran27

Well Tips is finally done with his shots, and I can take him out! He's 17 weeks now. Granted, I took him out to go to the vet or the petstore already, although he was in my arms at the petstore and really didn't look at anything.

So I looked at puppy classes, and nothing starts before the 13th :( He will be 4 months and a half, I'm so sad we have to start so late :( So far he seems to be ok with other dogs, but he's very shy with people. He doesn't mind when they pet him though, he's pretty good about it. I'm just bummed we had to wait so long to socialize him.

Anyway, this week end is going to be major socialization for him, planning on taking him to petco to sign in for the classes, and going for a picnic in a pretty crowded parc - with Boris too of course. Let's hope it's not going to rain!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Ah, don't feel bad Fran. Beethoven's going to school next month at PetsMart. He's horrid around other dogs :rolleyes: but likes people. He was socialized as a pup, because I took him and Bear to work with me. Tips will be fine :D

621mum

Luna is starting her class at 4 1/2 months too, because it was the soonest I could do it. I couldn't even get her in a puppy class, because she would be over 5 months by the time the next one starts. Keep your fingers crossed for me and I will for you!

Members online

No members online now.