Wild thing

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Seems the younger they are well obviousely the crazier they act. Poe makes Pakak and Babe look like perfect little angels. He runs around the yard growling (playfully) and jumping on who he can lol to wrestle. He has become the new 'pest" of the pack and Pakak has finally moved up (though he is still low ranking). Even Pakak gets annoyed with Poe when he bites to hard or something. I don't know just thought I would give a happy post.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Their coming their coming ;) im still pretty sick i pretty much feed the dogs, run the dogs, let them play, sleep because my body hates me, wake up feed the dogs, sleep, wake up feed the dogs and groom the dogs and put them to bed, get on Chaz lol.

gapeach

Big Mutts
I bet Poe looks just adorable, hope you're feeling better soon.

bogolove

I hope you feel better really soon. I can't wait to see pics of all those dogs! I love it when you share pics!

Wish I could send you something to help you shake whatever you've got Pits :(

You know the title of your thread has given me an ear worm . . .

Wild thing, you make my heart sing
You make, uh, everything groovy.
Yeah! Wild thing!

Richie12345

Love4Pits said:
Their coming their coming ;) im still pretty sick i pretty much feed the dogs, run the dogs, let them play, sleep because my body hates me, wake up feed the dogs, sleep, wake up feed the dogs and groom the dogs and put them to bed, get on Chaz lol.
No excuses!!! :D :D

Members online

No members online now.