Storage for bully sticks, etc?

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'm in the process of ordering a bunch of 6in. bully sticks from bestbullysticks.com, as well as duck feet, chicken necks and Himalaya chews.. but I'm wondering what sort of storage to put them in? All I found was to store them in a ziplock bag but I'd be planning on giving her only a couple things a week and spreading it all out.

Also, do they tend to go bad before too long? I'm only getting around 10, and likely Moses would be getting a few as well so I can't see them waiting around for more than a month.

Lyzelle

I'd probably do ziplock baggies and some sort of storage bin deal. I'd say tupperware, but I guess it would depend on your tupperware and how much you're going to be storing!

I don't think the dried stuff would go bad.

JacksonsMom

I just keep the bully sticks in the zip block bag they come in and put them in his drawer. We have a 3 drawer storage container thing that I use for most of his stuff. We buy in bulk (25 or 50 packs) and they never seem to go bad or anything. We also do odor-free.

CaliTerp07

I just leave them in the ziploc bag in the box they come in, and throw the box on the shelf in the closet. We order them 200 at a time and they've never gone back. They're dried, it's not like they can really go stale.

Members online