I'm sooo excited! SQUEEEE!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
The breeder that I'll be getting my future male rats from just had two litters born recently!

I won't be able to get my rats for another 8 weeks, but I ordered the cage and playpen last night!

SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

Picklepaige

Congrats! Rats are by far the best pets I've ever had :) People don't believe me when I say they surpass my dogs in intelligence and affection, but with my Brutus baby, he sure did.

I'd love to get some more, but Brutus just passed away a few days ago and I can't bring myself to see others in his cage :(

God I miss that rat.

But you must post pics as soon as you get them! Which breeder are they coming from?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
They're coming from Dazzle Me Rattery.

And thank you!

I haven't experienced the passing of a rodent yet, I'm sure my heart will BREAK when it happens.

I'm sorry about your loss of your heart rat.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
I can't wait to see pictures of them when you have them.

I've heard really good things about that breeder! :)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Awesome! Baby rats are so much fun. I have two little females on my shoulders as I type this so I should know ;).

I also have heard of that breeder and am very jealous. Your gonna have some handsome boys.

Grab

They're coming from Dazzle Me Rattery.

And thank you!

I haven't experienced the passing of a rodent yet, I'm sure my heart will BREAK when it happens.

I'm sorry about your loss of your heart rat.
great choice in breeder! I didn't get to get any of her wee ones when I was in IL. I'm in AZ now, so a bit too far to whip over for some babies;)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Thanks, guys!!!

Once the litters hit 4 weeks old, she'll start contacting those of us on her waiting lists for which babies we want/will be getting.

I'm not picky, though.
I know whether or not I get a dumbo or a standard ear, or whatever color I get, I know the rats I get from her will be beautiful.:D

M

MyHorseMyRules

Congrats! We've got two boys at the store that came from a rescue. They're fantastic pets!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Congrats !!! I can't wait to see pics. You have been depriving me of your lovely orange mouse.:D It will break your heart, but the time you have with your rat will be priceless.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
That's awesome! I can't wait to see pics! I am seriously starting to get ratty fever again... I miss having rats so much.

I'm going to read up on Dazzle Me Rattery... I have almost always gotten my ratty pets through a local exotics rescue, but I've really been thinking of going through a breeder the next time I decide to keep rats again. I REALLY want a blue... possibly blue dumbo... and I will forever have a soft spot for siamesies....

Hmm. Sorry for rambling! I'm just excited right along with you! It's contagious. :D

Members online

No members online now.