So sweet...

keyodie

Keyozilla
Well, last night I kept the door to my room open. Naturally, Charlie walks into the living room.

Well when I woke up this morning, I opened the door and Charlie was waiting right outside my door!!! And then he greeted me by licking me all over. It was so sweet! When I told my dad, he said that Charlie was waiting between his room and my room, and when he woke up, Charlie did the same thing! I was just like, awwwwwwwwwwww....

Anyway I'm done boring you. :D

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
awww thats so nice Keyo. You weren't boring me I thought it was very sweet.

Last night I got into the shower and Dallas waited outside the door until I came out. It was nice and then I walk out the door and I get my feet licked LOL. I don't like my feet being touched but it was funny and it tickled so much.

LOL that is so sweet....May and Tippy follow me everywhere. If I go in the living room (they aren't allowed in the dining room and living room), they'll wait in the hall. If I go into the bathroom they wait at the door. They will not let me out of their sight!

Fran27

Lol it's so cute when they do that. Half the time I can't go to the bathroom during the day without finding the dogs lying down behind the door when I get out. And it's the same thing in the morning, whoever sleeps in is usually welcomes by two crazy puppies as soon as he/she opens the bedroom door :D

Members online

No members online now.