My new girl

WS6Dobbie

We have been trying to get a female companion for my dobbie for a while now, well the adoption went through and we got her!! So now we have 2 dobbie's and a Jack/Rat mix. Here's our babies:
Here's my baby's:
Vladimir

Abigail

Ella(after a few drinks)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Such nice looking dogs! And wow on Vlad's weight..he's got to be huge! Stature wise that is, he doesn't look overweight.

nedim

Great pics!

I love that look on Vladimirs face, very expressive.

WS6Dobbie

Zoom said:
Such nice looking dogs! And wow on Vlad's weight..he's got to be huge! Stature wise that is, he doesn't look overweight.
I've always thought he was very large for his size and would always guess waay too much. At his last weight in he was right @ 80-85. His chest is SOO thick. He's very large but so was his father. Genetics :D I guessed the last time and was 20lbs to much, but if you pick him up you'd guess otherwise too! :p He's pretty big for breed standard, from my understanding, they are supposed to be 60-70lbs.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ah, that sounds more like it!

I see labs everyday that are 100 pounds and not terribly overweight so I have to wonder anymore with the other breeds.

Doberluv

He's pretty big for breed standard, from my understanding, they are supposed to be 60-70lbs
That's for females. Males.... a little taller and heavier than females. My boy is one inch too tall...29" and about 93-95 LBS...and lean. LOL.

Your babies look very sweet. Is the female Dobe the one you just adopted? Did you have any trouble finding one that was good with little dogs? I always wonder about that....if I ever adopt a female, how would it be with my Chihuahuas. I got Lyric as a pup and so he grew up with them. Anyhow, congrats on your new addition.

WS6Dobbie

Doberluv said:
That's for females. Males.... a little taller and heavier than females. My boy is one inch too tall...29" and about 93-95 LBS...and lean. LOL.

Your babies look very sweet. Is the female Dobe the one you just adopted? Did you have any trouble finding one that was good with little dogs? I always wonder about that....if I ever adopt a female, how would it be with my Chihuahuas. I got Lyric as a pup and so he grew up with them. Anyhow, congrats on your new addition.
She does great with our little dog, see picture above, Ella, barks growls even nips at her and she just keeps walking like she's not even there. Although Ella hasn't been brave enough to get around Abby's food. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.