rainy days and dogs

Becca_

chowchow
Rain, rain and more rain, all from what is left of Rita. Does anyone else have dogs that love the rain?
Gracie has spent more time outside today than any other day. She loves it! Plays in the puddles, runs around playing in the rain and doesnt want to be inside today. Princess is a sissy about getting wet. Funny how different the two are. I've never had a dog to love the rain like Gracie does.

Y

yuckaduck

Yukon hates the rain. It is world war 3 to get him outside and forget about doing anything he jsut sits there staring at me!

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Mine are sissies too about rain! I think they would rather try to use the toilet than have to go out in the yard when it's raining. lol

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus hates it. If I tell him it's time to go outside when it's raining, his head goes down, his tail goes between his legs and he gives an enormous *sigh*. He'll go outside, but with the attitude "I hope you realize what a huge favor I'm doing for you." And of course I give him a doggie biscuit when he comes back inside.

Fran27

Boris doesn't like it, but once outside he doesn't mind so much. For Tips it just doesn't matter, he loves water anyway.

bubbatd

If Chip won't go out , I just wait until I know he must have too ...he holds it forever and will go forever. Luckily he know when I say " Go Squat" I mean it....it's a puppy command that lasts their lifetime !

keyodie

Keyozilla
Charlie will stand in the rain, because he knows that he gets to be wiped with the towel! :D But afterwards, he'll avoid the puddles. :p

Dixie loved it. She played in the down spouts yesterday and even joined me in the shower this morning. She is almost 10 weeks, I think I am for a lot of muddy paws in my future!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Its like pulling teeth to get our little "royal Shelties" out into the rain, but little Riot will bound outside with no worries, then wonders why the shelties are quivering when they get out there with him lol!

Hes practically waterproof though lol Hes got soo much baby fluff its very hard to get him drenched! lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
if it wasn't for the flashlight and the laser pointer i would lose my freaking mind with Victor..they are my rainy day save my sanity tools..i have a metal front door that he cannot scratch..so i make the light go higher and higher then have it run across the ceiling and down the other side..i can truthfully attest to the fact that Victor can and does jump to the very top of the door and can hop on his hind legs across the room..soon as he is panting hard i know it is time to stop..for an hour or two.

Members online

No members online now.