Snapshot from your day

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Also I probably shouldn't laugh but I laugh. These two have... and odd dynamic. They are attached at the hip a lot of the time- until Hank makes Mia mad. I think one day he's going to succeed in getting her to play though. We'll see.

lols by summerpapillons, on Flickr

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I couldn't find my round brush this morning. I was looking everywehre for it! I always leave it on the sink. I was super confused until I looked at Talon who was chasing his tail, something he doesn't normally do. Well........I found my brush. :rofl1:

teacuptiger

floor dancer
This is actually from Monday... And all three dogs (Hollee not pictured here) had actually slept on top of me on the couch, lol.

The little dog is my grandma's Wirehaired Dachshund/Yorkie mix, Sparky.

I was incredibly proud of Roxie for how well she behaved around my grandma's dogs, and my uncle's Basset, Maple. Roxie didn't really like the Yorkie Hollee a whole lot, but she did great at ignoring her (and even ignored Hollee when Hollee jumped up on the couch to sleep right on top of me, lol). Roxie was highly amused by Maple's puppy shenanigans... even though Maple was a bit rude to Roxie!! But Roxie was super adorable, always acting very concerned when Maple would trip over her own ears. It was SUPER cute.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Over the past week:

LET ME IN YOU PUNY HOOMAN!

Rider's spot on the couch.

Bracelet in support of the Bleu Moon ACD disaster.

Lastly, Tulsa cuddling with me while I read.

Members online

No members online now.