Brady at Rock Island State Park

necterine0

Those were some really wonderful pictures...I know you all really enjoyed your time there. Brady look very happy to.

Thanks for sharing...:D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Wonderful pics! Brady looks soo happy in them! and was he peeing in one of those? :eek: :p

nedim

wow, the scenery is beautiful...and Brady looks like hes laughing in all those pics. Thanks for sharing.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WOw what a lovely site..looks like a great place to be.. :) I loved the slide show. Brady is simply gorgous@

bogolove

Babyblue5290 said:
Wonderful pics! Brady looks soo happy in them! and was he peeing in one of those? :eek: :p

LOL! Yes he was! He drinks a LOT of water when there is water like that around, and it was all rocks and water mostly so there were very few grassy areas for him to go to the bathroom. So, I guess he just picked the next best place... ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I can't believe how much Brady looks like Max in this pic. I can't wait to show Carl when he gets home from work. They are definitely related!

bogolove

I love the picture of him where he is looking at the camera and Matt is looking somewhere else and Brady's tongue is hanging out and he looks so happy and so funny at the same time!

avenlee

Wonderful pics! Its nice to spend the day outdoors and NOT have to weed or garden! Brady appreciated it too I bet! I loved the waterfalls. Looks like you all had a great day.

Members online