Who Remembers Us? :)

Hello everyone!

I dont know if anyone really knows/remembers us anymore but I've found myself with some spare time lately so I thought I'd pop by for a "hello" :cool: Plus we have some new member on the team so of course need to introduce them as well! For those who don't know me, I'm Ren and I own Siberian Huskies that I do competitive dogsled racing with.

Here's the sibe crew so far (we will be growin over this year)...

Kolos' Ronan (Ronan), 11 years young

Trishamar's Kindred Spirit (Oceano), 10 years old

Kelim's Obi Wan Kenobi (Obi), 4 years old

Bluememory'sRlyRlyGudLooknVXN (Vixen), 2 years old

MORE

Kelim's Moonlit Runner (Lycan), 1 year old

Newest addition, still nameless but her litter name is "Rocky" right now, 3 months old

Haliburton race with my guys and some dogs I borrowed from a friend. Only/Zora, Baby/Scary, Vixen/Ronan, Obi/Lycan

Training run - Vix/Zora, Scary/Monty, Baby, Ronan/Only, Obi/Lycan

BostonBanker

Nice to see you again! Everyone looks great - I'm normally not a big fan of blue eyes in dogs, but holy cow is Vixen striking!

I remember you! I doubt you remember me since I think I lurked more than posted when you were around but it's nice to see you back. Lovely lovely pictures!

Also, they changed the maximum number of pictures per post since you've been gone, you can now post 10 instead of 4

BB, nice to see you too! And thanks! She's my sassy superstar right now

Psyfalcon, no she is a pure sibe, just a bit of a throwback. If I didnt personally know all the dogs in her pedigree and know her breeder so very well id almost question it too lol but i have seen other pure sibes with the same coat type and coloyr too. Look like they could be sisters and they arent even related

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I remember you! :D Not really from Chaz, but from another dog forum back in the day that sadly went under. I cannot believe Oc and Ronan are seniors now! Ronan is still the new addition in my book. Lol

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hey welcome back :) Good to see that handsome Ronan fellow again, and your pack of lovelies is looking better than ever. Hope you have time to stick around -- there are never too many sleddog pics!

BR, i know right!! Still cant believe that next year Ronan wont be on the team :( OC hasnt been on the team in 4 years now! It all started because of those 2. Im also not doing sprints anymore, we are running up to 40 miles next year (mid distance)

Shai, ill try to ;)

Ruffiangirl, depends where you look... Karen Ramstead is out your way, she competes in long distance races, including the Yukon Quest and the Iditarod with her team of purebred Siberians (her kennel name is Northwapiti). Obi and Lycan are both Northwapiti bloodline but from a kennel in NH

Romy

Taxiderpy
You're back!!! It's so great to see pictures of your crew too, Ronin is looking great. <3

Was just thinking the other day that I wished you still made leads, because we could use a nice lead. *hint hint*

Romy, believe me, I myself wish i could still make leads! Lol i will be back up and running once i either get my own industrial sewing machine that can go through the thick leather, or find someone nearby who will do the couple stitches for a reasonable price. I might play with finding alternative ways to keep the tabs from getting snagged too. Decorative rivets maybe??

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
I remember you. Well, the name, anyway. I can't see any photos at work. Stupid blocking software.

Members online

No members online now.