Aaaawwww...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
well maybe there is one unsinister cat in the world ;) that one looks mighty sweet.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
aww i love that pic! that lil kitty is teh same colour and the same size as my lil kittern!! lol!

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Aww that is really sweet! :)
I found these photo the other day and I just have to share them, ..it's so cute!!

Sheba

I W A L R
poor guy:(pic in following post!!!)This little guy came into our home as a new adoptee a week ago in the early stages of congestive heart failure and needing emergency heart surgery to fix a serious heart defect. Milagro is full-grown -- they estimate he's at least 2-4 years old -- but less than 5 pounds. Here he is at the hospital a few days after heart surgery. Parts of his left front and left hind legs were shaved for some of the pre-surgery exams (sonogram, blood pressure, ekg, etc.). His left front paw bends far around to the side--apparently it was broken when he was young and healed on its own, without medical care. He still needed a second complex heart procedure, which was scheduled 10 days from when this photo was taken, to save his life.

RD

Are you dead yet?
That is adorable - and now my desktop background.

Members online