Does anyone know where I can find.........

Tiffer

.........a red Dale Earnhardt Jr dog harness?? I've been searching for one forever and I can't figure out where to buy it from (I know they exist because I've seen them before)...ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...I just didn't know where else to put it!!!

Doberluv

Did you try doing a Google search? I find things online sometimes that I can't find at Petsmart or other places.

Tiffer

I've done google yahoo all of them...I found one place that sold them and would ship to Canada but they were $30.00 USD a piece and they told me I had to buy two!!! If I had that kind of money I would probably do it....but that seemed like WAY too much!

poodlesmom

I tried a search too for you but couldn't find a harness. Loads of leashes & collars. It would be a registered trademark which the supplier would have to pay a royalty on so I have a feeling there aren't any readily for sale. If they were the Nascar on-line store would carry them as well. Here is one link I found for someone who makes a "harness" for small dogs with racing material but I don't think this is what you are looking for.

http://www.dachshundsdressedforshow.com/dog-harness-racing-fans.html

Tiffer

I've seen that website before....I already have the collar and the leash, but Angel pulls much too hard for her to be wearing a collar...
Thanks for the help, though!

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
I've never seen one and I don't know where to fijnd one. But I would say you have good taste because Dale Jr. rocks!!!

Tiffer

LoL!!! I think my taste is great as well! LoL!!!

I have tons of Dale Jr stuff.....I'm addicted to eBay...I go there everyday looking for Dale Jr stuff at good bargins! LoL!!!

Members online

No members online now.