Official "Flea Market" thread

CaliTerp07

Ella's lead 6 foot leash - $12 shipped. Too heavy for my little dog. I maybe used it twice. Super sturdy! You can see it on Lucy here:

And here is just the leash:

BostonBanker

40 cm (16") blue Hurtta cooling coat. Either I fail at measuring my dogs or Gusto grew between the time I bought this and when I tried it on him a few weeks ago. It's only been "used" once, by which I mean I got it wet, put it on Gusto, and commented to someone that it looked like he was wearing a crop top. Then it came off, so essentially brand new.

I'll ship it in the US for $45.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
5 1/2ft long, 5/8" wide leather leash. Black with ultra blue padding around the handle, silver hardware. Used once, conditioned twice. Great quality leash, and I love it, but the handle doesn't fit my hands and wrists right (I have ridiculously boney wrists). Paid $38 with shipping new, and I'd like to get $30 (shipped) out of it since it's basically new, but OBO. PayPal only.

Same leash just a different color so you can see full thing:

Prices reduced on the following items:
XS Easy Rider Sport car harness: $8 shipped

Snoozer Pet Tote, $32 shipped

Grooming spray and organic bar of soap: $7 shipped

Teal with flowers quick release collar: $15 shipped

All prices are OBO.

Grab

40 cm (16") blue Hurtta cooling coat. Either I fail at measuring my dogs or Gusto grew between the time I bought this and when I tried it on him a few weeks ago. It's only been "used" once, by which I mean I got it wet, put it on Gusto, and commented to someone that it looked like he was wearing a crop top. Then it came off, so essentially brand new.

I'll ship it in the US for $45.
I wish Gusto were a girl,lol. I have two sizes up for sale,lol.But it is lavender

BostonBanker

I wish Gusto were a girl,lol. I have two sizes up for sale,lol.But it is lavender
lol I would dress him in purple without a second thought, but I think I am just going to stick to his Saratoga cooling coat. I bought this on a whim.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Does anyone have a leather leash they'd like to sell? Preferably 3/4" or narrower, silver hardware. Ideally black, but tan or brown is okay too.

And no one has a Paco collar (10-12") for sale by any chance, do they?:rofl1:

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Hand painted leather collar, silver hardware, 3/4" wide. I love this, but it's just a little too long for Nola. :( 10-13". $50 new, $30 shipped OBO.

Made by Meadowcat 1.5" quick release collar. Fits 12"-19" necks.
It's a good, strong collar but the buckle just isn't my style. My dog wore it for about a week and that is it.
$15 shipped

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Sparkly collar, 3/4" wide, 10-15" in size. Black quick release buckle. Used once. $17 new, $10 shipped OBO.

Rope dog leash, white with blue wrapping (I'm unsure of the correct term!) at the handle and clip, 6ft. Really nice leash, I just don't like how heavy the hardware is for her. Used once. $17 new, $12 shipped OBO.

(Nola not included! :p)

6ft brown latiogo leather leash, 1/2" wide with brass hardware. It's a nice leash, I just don't like how the brass clashes with her silver hardwared everything! I only used it once or twice. $35 new, $25 shipped OBO.

Chevron collar, 3/4", silver hardware, 11-14" neck. Realized I didn't like chevron as much as I thought I did. :p Tried it on her once, never worn more than that. $25 new, $15 shipped OBO.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
6ft brown latiogo leather leash, 1/2" wide with brass hardware. It's a nice leash, I just don't like how the brass clashes with her silver hardwared everything! I only used it once or twice. $35 new, $25 shipped OBO.
I think I would like to take this off of your hands... pm me your paypal info?

JacksonsMom

Still for sale, price lowered:

Ruffwear Float Coat. I just don't need two life jackets. It's only been used twice.

Worth $80.

http://www.ruffwear.com/-9-float-coat

Size XS, 17-22" girth, color Red

Will sell for $40 shipped.

_____

I also bought this 26ft long Flexi lead that is way too big for my 16lb dog a few months back, I wasn't expecting it to be quite so big! It's an all-belt lead (not the cord kind), so very sturdy. Black.

No idea how much this will cost to ship, so wanna make sure I'm covered, so... $25 shipped?

Members online

No members online now.