Good Vibes for Fozz?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Well... last night, I got home really late from work, and I noticed that Fozzie wasn't there to greet me at the door. I called him, and after a minute he finally came sauntering up. I noticed that he was walking on his tippy toes on his right rear paw, and I couldn't see anything wrong with his paw. I immediately freaked out and thought of elbow/hip dysplasia... but then, in better lighting, I noticed a small rip on his paw pad.

I'm so glad it isn't anything serious, but it sucks to see my little munchkin in pain. He's always so cheerful and bouncy. I've given him a few baby aspirin to take the edge off, but it really does seem painful! He always carries himself a certain way, and it's obvious that he is uncomfortable. We call it his "pimp strut". I cleaned it, and I've been soaking it in epsom salt and applying neosporin. It looks like it's healing already.

Poor little guy has been booty-bound... he has been SO good, though. He hasn't tried to take it off once, not even overnight. He obviously isn't a big fan, though...

Please send Fozzie some healing vibes. I want my happy-go-lucky boy back! =(

I know that face . . . . Purdue always used it when he wanted to milk some extra sympathy and attention ;)

Poor widdle Fozz . . . let him milk it as long he wants. But don't be surprised when he suddenly forgets and bounces up and the REAL Fozz comes bursting out :D

ACooper

Awe poor Fozzie........This just means breakfast in bed (so you don't have to walk on it) dinner in bed, and your favorite TV show tuned in for you :)

Feel betters buddy.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks, everybody. = )

Fozzie seems to be putting more pressure on his paw, so hopefully he'll be back to normal soon! I was going to bring him to this big picnic day in Davis on Saturday, with a bunch of dog events. I'm so bummed that he can't come.

He is TOTALLY milking it, and being clingy. That could have something to do with how horribly I've spoiled him... today alone, he got 2 stuffed kongs, a bully stick, and a buster cube full of treats. Not to mention, he gets a bunch of treats every time I mess around with his paw. He will be obese by the time it heals.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bamm had a tear in his paw pad the other day too... He limped for a couple days and is now feeling much better.
Give Fozz love from both me and the hyena ;)

Thanks, everybody. = )

Fozzie seems to be putting more pressure on his paw, so hopefully he'll be back to normal soon! I was going to bring him to this big picnic day in Davis on Saturday, with a bunch of dog events. I'm so bummed that he can't come.

He is TOTALLY milking it, and being clingy. That could have something to do with how horribly I've spoiled him... today alone, he got 2 stuffed kongs, a bully stick, and a buster cube full of treats. Not to mention, he gets a bunch of treats every time I mess around with his paw. He will be obese by the time it heals.
Go ahead and take him to the picnic day. It will be good for him, even if he can't do as much running around and playing as he'd normally do :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Fozz is walking *almost* normal today! I'm so glad. I hope he'll feel ok for picnic day... but I'm guessing he will have to miss out on the frisbee contest. : ) Thanks again.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OH the poor baby.

We went through this a lot with Teddy and basically what you are doing is all you can do. It's terrible to see that sad look they have when that have that booty on but I kinda can't help but giggle... It looks so cute and silly.

I hope he feels better soon poor baby

Members online

No members online now.