That was good timing!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I wanted to give the dogs a decent run in the park before the rain moved in and work on some obedience without a hundred running distractions, so we headed out. I kept an eye on the sky the whole time and kept hearing low rumbles of thunder in the distance. There was a light sprinkle going for most of the time, which actually felt kind of nice. As we were nearing the lake, a couple louder rumbles of thunder came rolling through, so I decided to take the trail instead and picked up the pace a bit, because Virgo was starting to get nervous.

Right as we hit the end of the trail up to the parking lot, the rain started to come down a little harder, so we high-tailed it up the hill back to the car. Just as soon as I had shut my door, a huge bolt of lighting cut across the sky and unleashed the floodgates. But we were safe and dry in the car! :D

I stopped by the Wonderbread outlet and picked up a thing of Twinkies to share with the dogs. Virgo felt a lot better after that. ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I can see VIrgo thinking Twinkies are right up her alley.;)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer thought they were pretty snazzy too. :D

Aw heck, so did I! I hadn't had Twinkies in ages, it was a nice little cheap treat. $0.80! Yay for outlets!

Members online

No members online now.