Step Mom Pixie lol

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Lately out two inside cats Sebastion and Rooney have really grown to love Pixie. Especially Sebastion every evening while Pixie is sleeping on her side Sebastion will come and cuddle up and pretty much spoon with her lol. He litterally looks like he's smiling and he purrs soooooooo loud. Sometimes he will tuck his head in on her tummy it is too cute. Also if Sebastion is playing with Rooney and just really hyper he will run by Pixie and randomly leap in the air and give her a few swats the face or side. Pixie just stands there like she was just hit by a bug or something lol. Both of them rub against her on a regular basis and it is just adorable. If she gets annoyed she justs give a bark or two or a deep growl with no teeth and they get off her back. I think they annoy her the most when they try and play with her tail or try and eat her food.

My mom and I have a theory that the kittens may have taken her on as a new mom. She is the same color for the most part as them and when they were new borns they were as small compared to their mom as they are to Pixie now. So who knows do you think it is a possibility? Or do you think they are just plain in love with her?

Irish

That is so nice that they've bonded. I don't know if they think they're the mother or not, but its just a good thing either way! :)

Members online

No members online now.