Sleepyhead

Miss Shiva has now decided she is NOT a morning dog.

Every morning at about seven, one of us lets Bimmer and Shiva out for the morning constitutional (Kharma has to wait until we take her out on a leash as she will NOT refrain from cow-herding, even at seven in the morning . . . ).

Bimmer is ready to go anytime. Miss Shiva is still sleeping on the sofa. When she hears us coming through to the living room and asking Bimmer if he's ready to go out, she presses her head down into the sofa cushion and squeezes and squinches her eyes shut tight and pretends to be asleep. She'll stay that way, only venturing the tiniest peek out of one eye, until Bimmer is out and the door is shut behind him. Then she'll "wake up" and yawn and stretch and roll over on her back to have her belly tickled . . .

Kharma looks at her with great disdain . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol i am soooo with her..am fighting the urge to sneak back on this rainy cold day for one more "hour"..bet she is a great bed warmer!

How cute Renee....she sounds like Chloe. Chloe is also not a morning dog and we almost have to force her out to do her business. She is also very cranky in the morning. She sounds like here mommy. :D

Kharma is the sneaky bed warmer. Unfortunately, her favorite time to sneak back into the bedroom and climb up on the bed is after she's been out in the mud and washed off in the pool . . . Poor Bimmer tries to stay ahead of her on that. He'll run back to the bedroom by the back hallway and head her off, then we'll hear him chastise her and she comes slinking back out with her head hung down, Bimmer pacing behind her with an indignant expression on his face . . .

Ash47

Taco Dog
What a little sneaker. Sounds like Precious. When we let her out of the kennel in the morning (or try) she runs out, and before we get the door shut, we hear her skidding back across the kennel floor. "Oh, you wanted me to stay out??

Trouble is, when the camera comes out, Shiva turns on . . . You should see her when we shoot commercials . . . After she's done whatever I've asked her to do for the spot, she turns around and looks at the camera, the guy shooting and me and her expression clearly says, "Did you get all that?" :rolleyes:

Dreeza

Renee750il said:
Trouble is, when the camera comes out, Shiva turns on . . . You should see her when we shoot commercials . . . After she's done whatever I've asked her to do for the spot, she turns around and looks at the camera, the guy shooting and me and her expression clearly says, "Did you get all that?" :rolleyes:

you guys do commercials??

avenlee

LMAO, I have to laugh because Shiva sounds just like me. I remember doing the squinting fake I'm asleep thing when my girls were newborn 2-3 hour feedings. I'd fake that I don't hear the crying until Tony would wake up and do his shift, then I'd spread out and smile :) Hey! Us women get pretty creative to get our deserved ending? ..... I think however, Tony knew I was faking and just felt it was only proper to take on one feeding :) I wasn't fooling anyone :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
yup and i am still waiting boohoo to see one of those diva flicks! We gotta get you one of those camera phones..then she wouldn't know!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Yes, yes, yes, Shiva talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm first in line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.