The Great Porch Roof Incident

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
first off...Neil i am so glad that you share your stories with me..I am always so pleased when i see that you have posted! poooooor Sola..that would have scared me! Angels must have broken her fall..we have a cat that use to jump out of the second story window out onto the concrete below..thought he was funny..thought he was clever.(this being after he ripped the screen so badly i had to take it out) .now he is a stiff old man and paying for his "flights" . Tell you dog that...the landing will always get you in the end..if not now, then later.

Dreeza

oh wow! Reminds me of Oakley!

my mom was working in my sisters room (which has the porch) and she had the door open, so he could run in and out of the room (the thought never even crossed our minds that he could jump off...) and all of a sudden she hears a ::thud::, and runs out and sees Oakley sitting on the pavement, wagging his tail like the cute little monster he is...

TOTALLY FINE...

we have NO clue if he squeezed through the bars, or if he jumped it...or if he landed on the car first, and then jumped down...no one saw it happen

considering he was completely unharmed, it was pretty funny!

Fran27

I saw my friend's cat be hit by a car once. The poor kitty did two turns in the wheel too... and she had NOTHING broken. It's just amazing sometimes.

Anyway, keep posting, I love your stories :)

Members online

No members online now.