A Love Affair has bloomed

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Today was my nephew Rumors third birthday :D . Pixie was aloud to join us at my sister house for the party. Well at one point it was just me and Pixie in the yard sitting on the patio. The neighbor had just let their Pug and friend of mine Bullet out. Pixie gave a few happy barks and trotted over to the fence and Bullet did the same. They kissed through the fence and when Pixie would ignore him or find something else to look at Bullet would perk his ears and kick up the grass like "look at me! look at me!!!". They ran back forth and wagged their tails and play bowed and kissed some more and it was just adorable. Bullet would'nt come to his owner until I took Pixie in my sisters house.

It was pretty cute and even Bullets owner said it looked like we have a crush going on lol. Bullet is 8 years old too so their a cute match. Both spayed and neutered but that doesent mean they can't kiss and flirt lol.

Its a funny site to see though a tiny dog who is the boy and a LARGE dog who is a female. Quite the odd couple if you ask me :).

Members online

No members online now.