found it

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
unfortunatly it amongst others did'nt survive the water from the fire..was stuck to the frame and the glass was missing in parts..i dont know if i could ever restore it but the important parts are still there. I wasn't working at the kennel when old boss did this..but i did get to take care of the offspring these magnificant dogs produced..this is Nip and Tuck and first and second National ..i am going to see if i can blow it up big enuff to see what is written on the trophies..i don't know which year it was..i hope the other photos are in better shape..when we had to pack from the fire it was in the dark..with the water dripping down. This is just a shame

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
here is the full photo.i also got to learn from the man that made this happen :) mary has a little bit of these in her genetics..as far as i know she is the last. i am sure there are others out there somewhere.

Attachments

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
That's a cool photograph. You should be able to clean it up with something like Adobe Photoshop, if you don't have that, I'd be glad to give it a shot for you. =) Sorry about the fire and all.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thank youFor the offer! I have adobe photoshop..just am learning my way around..sigh..i will give it my best effort sometime this winter and see what you think..after i get all the rabbits out of my way..ARen't they handsome? those trophies were silver back then..i had trays where they engraved the trial, place and winner in the center and silver goblets too..i don't know what happened to all old boss's trophies or ribbons..he had them hanging from a line around the front room and it was a big room. I hate to think his family sold it off for the silver weight but it wouldn't suprise me. After he died i drove by and saw the trophy case in the driveway empty and my heart just sunk..a whole lifetime tossed away..he accomplished so much.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Figured I'd give it a shot, couldn't wait until winter! :p It's not great but it's cleaned up. I had no idea how the tails are supposed to look :D

Members online