Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #6

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Dress #7

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joce

I ordered two dresses and ended up doing a small wedding and dinner one day and two months later had a huge reception with friends and family. I had one dress for each. Are you going to do a bigger reception(sounds like a lot of work but really we did not spend a lot at all and it was nice)?

xpaeanx

I ordered two dresses and ended up doing a small wedding and dinner one day and two months later had a huge reception with friends and family. I had one dress for each. Are you going to do a bigger reception(sounds like a lot of work but really we did not spend a lot at all and it was nice)?
Not this year. We're planning on a big 1 year anniversary though where we will invite everyone. I just graduated and am still unemployed and we're in the process of buying a house, so this year our finances are really limited for big things.

I can return the dress I ordered, I'd just be out the shipping. But that's ok, because I really love this dress I just bought and I'm so happy right now. I think I was settling before because I feel so much happier now that I have a real wedding dress complete witha veil.

joce

Congrats on the dress then!!! Pics?

My dress was like 40 off not amazon but one of the bigger sites that has a lot of stuff. The reception dress was a white lace one from avenue for like 60. Married in the backyard. Reception cost was the hall and catering and could have went cheaper there. I am so glad we didn't spend 30,000 on it like many I know!

xpaeanx

Yeah, I def wouldn't spend 30k on a wedding, I'm just too cheap to even consider that. Haha. But my favorite part of weddings has always been the wedding dress, and I've always wanted a pretty one. That said with trying to keep the wedding inexpensive this year, I couldn't justify the cost of an actual wedding dress. Even "used" ones that hadn't been altered were quite expensive.

Apparently this lady was moving and just wanted the thing gone. I didn't have the heart to ask her what happened in case it was something really bad. But she tried on the store sample, ordered the dress, and then never even took it out of the bag until she posted the for sale pictures.

Here are the model pictures of my dress, it's dresser than we were initially going for... But we don't have decorations or anything, we're just getting married in a park, so the only thing to change is his outfit and with guys that's easy. Haha.

xpaeanx

^the dress came in sleeveless and capped sleeves. The first picture with the capped sleeves is what I have. The second picture that shows the back is the sleeveless version, so just imagine the continuation of the tulle sleeves. LOL.

Members online

No members online now.