Smokers: Anybody try E-Cigs?

RD

Are you dead yet?
I've purchased cheapie tanks and liquid and really enjoyed e-cigs (I can't stand calling it "vaping". ugh) so I'm excited to get some good hardware (that won't leak liquid all over everything after a couple weeks)

I've had the same pack of cigarettes for going on a week, and prior to Lucky being admitted to trauma in Cleveland I hadn't smoked a real cancer stick in almost a month. Hoping to go back to "none at all" down from one or two every couple days.

I turned 25 this year and am closing in on having spent more of my life as a smoker than a non-smoker, so I decided to kick it as a regular habit. I'll probably still always smoke when I drink, but I'll allow myself that bit of lung damage if I stay away from smoking the rest of the time.

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I quit smoking using "ecigs" back in 10/2009. My current set up is an eleaf I stock 50 watt and delta 2 tank. It works really well for me.

I have an AR15 mod, 2 Panzer mods, and a IPV v2 that I drip on using Innokin Vapor Forge's on them. Those are for use at home.

My all day vape is a modified Innokin VTR with the ring honed out to fit the 30B. My night and morning vape is a an unmolested VTR with a Kangertech Aero tank. I have two other first gen VTRs with the rings cut off to fit larger rebuild-ables but the threads are stripped out.

I gave my original kits away to the guys who really helped me switch.

ACooper

I havent had a cig since 01/09/14.. I started with a beginner kit and quickly moved to a higher power APV. I use mechanicals at home along with high voltage APV to drip on. I use tanks with an Innokin VTR when driving or at work.

The mechs are high maintenance, the tanks and APVs are pretty easy, just fill the tank ad swap the coil when they burn out.

The cheapies have worked for some people, they didnt work for me. THe right hardware and liquid is the key.
Congratulations on your year and a 1/2 smoke free!

Are you working towards being completely free, or are you just staying with the e-cig?

Members online

No members online now.